MCIM 7660 Automatic 2 Station Pressure & Vacuum Forming Machine
This machine is designed for producing all size packaging containers, in open-type with thin wall, by using roll-sheet, under high-speed vacuum suction-forming processing. The products made by this machine can be used for the package of foods, tourist-goods, textile, medical, toy, cosmetic, electrical elements and daily used hard-ware, etc.
Starch-deposit sheets, light-deposit sheet, environment sheet, APET, PETG. PVC, HIPS, PET, PS, OPS,etc.
1. Mechanical, pneumatic and electrical combination, all working actions are controlled by PLC. Touch screen makes the operation convenient and easy.
2. Forming type: pressure and vacuum forming
3. Up/down mould forming type.
4. Servo motor feeding, feeding length can be step-less adjusted. High speed and accurate.
5. Up heater with 4 sections heating, down heater with 3 sections heating. With sheet edge preheating.
6. With sheet edge preheating. Avoid sheet broken.
7. Heater with intellectual temperature control system, automatic supply the heating individual heater control. Fast heating(3 min from 0-400 degree), it won’t be effected by outer voltage
8. Forming and cutting station open/close mould controlled by servo motor, high cutting precision. products automatically accounting output.
9. Stacking type: downward stacking/manipulator stacking.
10. With products details and running data memorization function.
11. With quickly changing mould system, , more efficient.
12. Feeding width can be synchronously or independently adjusted in electrical way.
13. Heater automatically push-out when the sheet is over
14. Auto roll sheet loading, reduce the working load.
MCIM 7660(mode No.)
Sheet width range(mm)
Available sheet thickness (mm)
Max.dia.of sheet roll (mm)
Forming mould stroke (mm)
Up mould: 140，Down mould: 210
Locking mould force（ton）
Max. forming area (mm2)
Min. forming area (mm2)
Forming mould width (mm)
Forming mould length(mm)
Max.forming depth/height (mm)
Manipulator ：90 /80； Downward stacking：175/125
Downward stacking/Manipulator stacking
Cycle time (cycle/ min)
Manipulator: Max18；Downward stacking:Max30
Air supply(m3/ min)
Busch R5 0100
3 phase 4 lines 380V50Hz
Heater power (Kw)
General power (Kw)
Dimension (L×W×H) (mm)
Weight ( Ton )
Touch screen Monitor (10.4"inch /Color)
Feeding servo motor (4.5kw)
Forming up/down mould servo motor (5.5kw)
Germany Elstein / Ireland Ceramicx
Switzerland Carlo Gavazzi
Japan SMC & Taiwan Airtec
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.